Starting from 1 November, 2017, TAT will spotlight activities categorised as follows: Sports, Gastronomy, Maritime tourism, Wedding and Honeymoon, Medical and Wellness, Community-based Tourism, Leisure, Green Tourism, Night Tourism, MICE, Trade Fairs, B2B Marketing Activity and Logistics.
- Wat Arun Ceremony/Wonderfruit Festival (Bangkok/Pattaya December 2017);
- Thailand Tourism Festival (January 2018);
- Thailand International Kite Festival/Thailand Marathon (Songkhla/Bangkok, February 2018);
- International Balloon Festival (May 2018);
- Chiang Rai Flower Festival (July 2018)
- Queen of Thai Silk Exhibition (August 2018);
- Nationwide Vegetarian Festival (October 2018) and
- Bangkok Art Biennale (November 2018).
Ong Bak and the Siam Niramitr Muay Thai Live exhibition at Asiatique and Festival of Lights along the Chao Phraya River (Wat Arun).
Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK