Saturday 7 January 2017

Travelodge: bizarre requests from business customers

DURING the last 12 months, Travelodge has seen a significant growth in more business customers staying at its hotels and detailed below are examples of some of the requests that Travelodge hotel teams have received from its business customers.

· Does your Bank Travelodge have a helipad as my boss is flying into London
  late tonight and will want to be dropped off at the hotel?

· Can you do my VAT returns?

· Can you tweet on my behalf whilst I attend a strategy day

· Can you read the stock market trading figures out to me whilst I eat
  breakfast?

· Can you take me out for a run this morning and work out with me before my
  big meeting

· Can you purchase my wife’s birthday present and wrap it up?

· Can you hold a brainstorm with my team whilst I take a conference call and
  present back the best ideas

· Can you help translate a presentation into Spanish?

· Can you be my personal shopper for the day?

· Can you ensure there is a blue sky today as I have an important planning
  meeting.


Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.